Dear Mike Maez Photography Workshop Attendees:
We have been CLOSELY monitoring the weather reports and it looks like we have no choice but to POSTPONE SUNDAY’S WORKSHOP ON MARCH 18TH, 2012 to a later date.
It was a difficult decision but ultimately since 50% or more of the course is spent out of the classroom at both ASU SkySong and behind the Tempe Center for the Arts with hands on live learning with our models, we did not want anyone to feel short changed by being forced to stay inside.
Current weather reports indicate a 90% chance of rain and high winds. Both of these would put quite a damper on both our shooting sessions and our shootout. I will be opening up later dates and canceling each person’s Sunday registration in the hope that you understand the decision to wait it out for sunny skies.
We have never been rained out before but in the goal of preventing damage to any of mine and most im portantly all of YOUR camera and lighting equipment, we hope everyone will understand.
Please note that the makeup date I hope you all can arrange is SUNDAY APRIL 1ST, 2012.
I have opened up registration for this date and for those of you who cannot make Sunday April 1st note that we do still have spots available on Saturday March 24th, 2012.
Here is a link to register for a new date: http://mikemaez4.eventbrite.com/
THANK YOU also to everyone who has sent in their Shootout submissions from March 10th and 11th. For anyone who has not yet sent in their submissions, please do so by the end of this week as we will be posting the results and some of our critique shortly! Everyone should be getting an individual response from me ASAP if you have not receieved one already.
Thank you all again and sorry to be the bearer of bad news!!